~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~
New Goodies on Sale HERE!
~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~

                 

                 




.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•

Porcelain Dolls 90% off


.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•

ABCreations sells at


.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•

ABCreations Loves

The "A.B." in ABCreations stands for Anmarie Bowden, that's me! My favorite ice cream is Mississippi Mud from Baskin Robbins, altho I'm partial to Oreos crumbled on top of Vanilla Bean ice cream too! I was born on Super Bowl Sunday. I have been digiscraping since 2000. I live in beautiful sunny California. I am married to my soul mate and we have two gorgeous children. My favorite saying is, “If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!”

StatCounter

Friday, November 5, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking Day FREEBIES!

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day! In honor of this special day I am giving away a ton of great stuff! Plus I am having a contest to give away one of my kits - the winner picks which kit they want! And my store at W4E is currently 33%-67% off!!! And if that's not enough, here's a coupon for $1 off any purchase of $2 or more DSD$1

CONTEST ALERT!!! Join my Twitter and Facebook and follow this Blog (link is below on the right, look for the word FOLLOWERS) to be entered into a contest to win one of my kits for free - your choice! Just leave a comment below telling me you did all three things. The winner will be picked by random number generator on Nov 9th and I will email you at your facebook page (as well as post the winning random number generator here).

CU FREEBIE if you like this facebook page HERE and like this pic of my daughter HERE. Just leave a comment below telling me you did it and I will send you the download link for the freebie. Please do this before Nov 8,2010. I will send out the download links to those who participated on Nov 9, 2010.

*freebie has expired, you can purchase it in my store HERE* Your first freebie is part of a DSD blog train. It is this set of 12 Circle Scallopped Journaling Blocks (you must be registered in my store). These coordinate with my "Quoth The Raven" Kit which you can purchase HERE for just $3! These journaling blocks also coordinate with my "Harvest Spice" Kit which you can purchase HERE.



(click freebie image for download link)
Here are the rest of the stops on the train:
AW Design
Broken Sky Dezine
Bunchie's Bin
Creations By Rain
Deb's Design
HF-Projekte
MamaLLamaLisa Designs
Memory Lane Creations
My Time Scraps
Puddicat Creations
ScrappingWright
Stargazer Musings
Wilma4ever

Your next freebie is this tutorial I put together on how to make a binder clip look like it is holding ribbons HERE (I used Adobe Photoshop). You can use this technique for all kinds of objects!

Your thrid freebie is a font. I have Free Font Friday every week. This week the font is CK Modern Girl font, enjoy!

Click to Download


I also just released several different packs of Word Frames, check them out HERE.

5 comments:

Nicole King said...

I joined and voted for your daughter

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

Diane said...

I joined "liked" & voted for your little bunny! D :)

CatSlater said...

Following, following, following, liking & liking!!!!

SleepingBeautie said...

CatSlater - I have no contact info for you, please email me at unicornagent at hotmail dot com