~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~
New Goodies on Sale HERE!
~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~

                 

                 




.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•

Porcelain Dolls 90% off


.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•

ABCreations sells at


.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•

ABCreations Loves

The "A.B." in ABCreations stands for Anmarie Bowden, that's me! My favorite ice cream is Mississippi Mud from Baskin Robbins, altho I'm partial to Oreos crumbled on top of Vanilla Bean ice cream too! I was born on Super Bowl Sunday. I have been digiscraping since 2000. I live in beautiful sunny California. I am married to my soul mate and we have two gorgeous children. My favorite saying is, “If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!”

StatCounter

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The W4E "Summer at the Shore" Blog Train is Here!

Welcome to my portion of the Wilma4Ever "Summer at the Shore" Blog Train! If you haven't already signed up to follow me on TWITTER or FACEBOOK now is a great time to do so. You can also follow my blog (the link is below on the right) that way you will never miss another Blog Train or Freebie!
Here's the Blogtrain Slideshow, check out all the gorgeous goodies everyone has made...
This theme and the color palette were really fun so I made a Complete Tagger's Sized Kit on SALE now for just $3.00! (click image)


I know its hard to see the papers thru all the millions of elements, lol, so here are just the papers:

Here is a layout I made:

Here is a tag I made:

If you'd rather have full sized, here are 6 of the papers in full size, just $1 (click image):


And as my blog train freebie download (for personal use only please) I am giving you 6 tagger sized papers: This set of 6 papers are perfect for scrapping those pictures of the beach! There are bubbles, sunshine, reflection, clouds, driftwood, and ocean papers. Enjoy! Click on the image below to be taken to my store for download (you must be registered in my store).


Please remember that we're all on different time zones (I'm in California) so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. And remember to leave some love for the designers! Continue following the Blog Train from the list below:
Wilma4Ever Store Blog (train station)
Digital Scrap Expose
MamaLLamaLisaDesigns
Digicats (& Dogs)
Debs Design
A Taggers Scrap
HF-Projekte
Becky's Creations
Craftpoly
Disyas Digitals Designs
Tina Shaw
Anita
Wilma
Pink
ABCreations YOU ARE HERE
Nette's NightOwl Works
Shal's World
Arianne GrafX
Amanda & Millie Designs
Scrappin Wright

No comments: