~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~
New Goodies on Sale HERE!
~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~

                 

                 




.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•

Porcelain Dolls 90% off


.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•

ABCreations sells at


.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•

ABCreations Loves

The "A.B." in ABCreations stands for Anmarie Bowden, that's me! My favorite ice cream is Mississippi Mud from Baskin Robbins, altho I'm partial to Oreos crumbled on top of Vanilla Bean ice cream too! I was born on Super Bowl Sunday. I have been digiscraping since 2000. I live in beautiful sunny California. I am married to my soul mate and we have two gorgeous children. My favorite saying is, “If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!”

StatCounter

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The W4E "Celebration" Blog Train is HERE!

Welcome to the Wilma4Ever "Celebration" Blog Train!

Here's the Blogtrain Slideshow, check out all the gorgeous goodies everyone has made...

Wilma picked this color palette to celebrate our store turning 2 year old! What a great idea! I made a HUGE full-sized kit in honor of our birthday and its currently on SALE!






And here is a taste of this kit, my blog train freebie, Personal Use only please, click image for download, you must be registered in my store.
UPDATE: This freebie has expired, please go HERE to purchase the full kit or HERE to purchase the holiday add-on.


These kits coordinate with my Birthday Doodles which are also on sale and can be found HERE.


Please remember that we're all on different time zones, so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. And remember to leave some love for the designers! Continue following the Blog Train from the list below:

Wilma4Ever (start here)
Digicats (& Dogs)
Always Creations
MamaLLamaLisaDesigns
Wilma Fourever
Becky's Creations
Anita
Crystal's Creations
Creations By Rain
Krazi Daizi Kreationz
April the Scrapaholic
Moody Designz
A Tagger's Scrap
Craftypoly's Curiosity Shop
EmJay Scraps
AW Design
HF-Projekte
Disyas Digitals Designs
Tina Shaw
ABCreations YOU ARE HERE
Pink
Scrappin' Wright

4 comments:

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [16 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

PattyB said...

Thanks so much, it's lovely!

Celeste said...

such a great kit....

SleepingBeautie said...

Thanks Ladies!!! :)